Monday, February 23, 2009

Geek's Revenge: Just Plain Nerdy Fun

My first public foray into erotic fiction began with this (on-going) story, called Geek's Revenge. It was a pretty simple start, actually, the idea that an affluent computer nerd, Coop, encounters the cheerleader who teased him in high school (Carla) ten years later, when she's a practicing crack whore. Reversal of power leading to sexual revenge with plenty of witty commentary on socio-sexual mating habits among the nerdery. Hilarity ensues.




One of stories I enjoy writing most, due to the easter eggs I drop for my fellow nerdlings. Response has been uniformly good, including a flood of fan mail for both the aggressive bisexual three-way in chapter 3, and the science-fiction book club gang bang in Chapter 5. I'll continue adding to this (absolutely free) story until I wrap it up, as inspiration visits. So far she's been involved in Star Wars and Serenity/Firefly, but I think I'm going to work through all of the various sci-fi/nerdy subcultures and take Carla on a brain-and-pussy-expanding exploration of the geeky set she once despised. Remember, it's a revenge thing, no blood and not much "pain", and for the record it never happened. At least not to me.

Your comments, questions, and humorous insights are always welcome!

Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment