Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally finished Casanova's Butterfly . . .


...aka "The New And Improved Cock Of Ages" and sent it off to my agent. Yay! Now I can get back to other fun projects. First and foremost, of course, is finishing up my next anthology ("Stranger Danger"), but I've also got at least two more anthologies planned ("Horny Matrimony" -- yes, boring old married-people sex, and "Erotic Adventures", stories set in unusual but exotic settings). Plus additions to the on-going Second Wife and Geek's Revenge novels.

In addition to that, I'm working on the beginnings of a new genre novel: an erotic steampunk adventure, fully explicit, but set in an alternate reality. Think zepplins and high adventure, with lots of dusky maidens. The protagonist is a Victorian gentleman burglar. Any comments?

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to buying more of your stories.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I learn from a good blog, your blog I have a great inspiration, thank you. Send Gifts To pakistan

    ReplyDelete